Female Ventures is an on- and off-line community for female professionals with almost 850 members in the Netherlands. Our non-profit foundation works with volunteers who have an intrinsic motivation to support other businesswomen in their path to success. We are building a cross-generation community that has value for every participant. Either through inspiration, education, mentoring or networking, our activities do have it all. We currently organise impactful events, workshops and programs across the Netherlands with a motivated team and are looking for an energetic Partnerships Director.
Who are we looking for:
Our foundation will focus more on establishing engaging partnerships with businesses. As Female Ventures we support them in building a healthy and welcoming culture for diversity and inclusion. By building partnerships everyone will profit and flourish. Setting up these partnerships and building the processes of onboarding new partners will be your role as Partnerships Director.
Your role: (average 2-4 hours per week)
- Connect to potential partners for NL wide partnerships, sponsoring and grants.
- Connect to our city teams and inspire and coach them to build fruitful partnerships in their local ecosystems.
- Setting up processes for building partnerships with businesses on the topic of diversity and inclusion.
- Work closely together with our Board when developing and executing fundraising and partner plans.
What we offer:
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- You will be part of a group of 40 volunteers all motivated on the topic of diversity and inclusion.
- Opportunities to build connections with like-minded, ambitious women.
- Opportunities to connect with businesses and expand your professional network.
- Personal development while participating for free at our programs.
Did we trigger something and you want to hear more? Then contact Dieuwke at email@example.com