Women in Digital Innovation | Amsterdam
About the event
“Women empowering women: Inspiring Female leaders with impact sharing their personal and professional mission.” This evening, our three speakers will take you along on the road that led to their current positions. Their stories about the opportunities and challenges they faced, will benefit you in shaping your future road choices along the way!
For this event we have invited three great speakers who tell their story about their career in digital innovation. An opportunity to get inspired and updated on the latest digital innovations.
- Marleen Evertsz – CEO at Nxchange. Stock exchange as a service. Nxchange is the first fully regulated Stock Exchange as a Service for issuing and trading securities from your own web-environment. Marleen is specialized in building decentralized trading platforms, digitizing assets and adhering to regulatory compliance to trade any physical asset or security in a peer-to-peer environment.
- Joline Kool – Chief Happy Growth at RideCloud (ING’s corporate start-up). Ridecloud is a free app that brings shared cars, e-scooters, (e-)bikes, and taxis to you in one app. After 10 years working in (digital) marketing she is now in a very happy place at RideCloud and willing to share her ride with us. She will inspire us about her learnings working for corporates and start up’s with an interesting perspective of being either in the position of a digital nomad or as a digital settler.
- Sonja Feenstra Bruins – Director – WOMAN Invest.
We are happy to announce that this time IEX Media will be hosting our event. Before, in between, and after the keynotes there will be great moments to connect to each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business. Drinks and small bites are included.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
- Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The €5 per person entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
- How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
- Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that during our events some pictures and/or video may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
52 Spaklerweg, 1114 AE Amsterdam Price: €5
This event has already taken place.
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.