Driving Ones’ Career | Female Ventures Amsterdam | Hosted by FedEx
About the event
- Nik Puri, SVP IT International, FedEx Express
Nik is responsible for strategy and management of mission critical IT systems and resources at FedEx Express within 200+ countries outside of USA. A firm believer in the power of culture to drive business value, Nik is eager to share his thoughts on how diversity, equity and inclusion are making FedEx strong.
- Hetty Brand-Boswijk, CPCC, PCC, CNTC – Director of Coaching | Lead Coach at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam (RSM)
Hetty’s expertise is called upon to advise Faculty and Programme teams on the development of Leadership and (Team) Coaching Programmes. She has extensive coaching experience, working with international clients directed at identifying personal, business and/or relationship purposes from a value based perspective, and coaches in the development of actions intended to achieve that purpose with impact.
- Sarah Papamichalis – EMEA Rider Experience for Uber
Currently, Sarah is leading rider experience and operations, which covers digital and non digital (app/ride data, in and out of car experience).
Sarah loves to take you along the journey of how she led her career – from consulting to a start up, to a corporate and now a digital scale up – with the highs, bumps and occasional disasters along the way!
We are happy to announce that this time FedEx will be hosting our online event. After the keynotes there will be some moments to connect with each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
1. Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
2. How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
3. Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Price: 2 Eur
This event has already taken place.
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.