Female Ventures is a relatively new and fast-growing organization with high ambitions. We want to be the go-to network for female professionals around the Netherlands. As we want to keep growing and improving our organization, we are currently looking for a City Coordinator in Utrecht.
Who we are
Female Ventures is a non-profit organisation that stimulates and supports female leadership and entrepreneurship in corporates, SMEs and start-ups. With our P2P community and activities we stimulate women in business to take the next step in their careers.
We host and co-host a variety of bimonthly events in every city where we enable women to connect, support and inspire each other. Furthermore, community members can create an online profile in order to connect virtually.
Currently we are looking for an experienced professional who coordinates and inspires our team of volunteers in Utrecht as a City Coordinator.
(average 4 hours per week)
- Streamlining the local team of enthusiastic volunteers and organize impactful events together.
- Expanding the community in Utrecht while finding a balance in junior and senior professionals.
- Connecting to local stakeholders (University, businesses, incubators etc)
- Co-organizing and moderating Female Ventures events in Utrecht.
- Participate in the team of Dutch City Coordinators.
What we offer you
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- As a City Coordinator you will be in the heart of the Utrecht ecosystem in a neutral position; the summum of social entrepreneurship !
- Connecting with like-minded, ambitious women both in the Utrecht area, as well as nationally.
- Way to get in touch with local stakeholders, which can expand your professional network.
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Get in touch with Dieuwke Hoogland: [email protected]