Since 2016, Female Ventures has hosted many events in four cities around the Netherlands. All events cover inspiration, connections and education aspects with a female entrepreneurship/leadership twist. As we are growing and professionalizing our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic Programming Volunteer to create aspiring and innovative formats that can be rolled out by our local teams.
What we are looking for
You will transfer the vision and mission of Female Ventures into the programming content, while closely cooperating with the local teams. Through their input and experience and listening carefully to the needs of our community, you will write a plan for programming content and doing so, create some formats. This document will be the go-to guide for Female Ventures to bring consistency and continuity in our events.
- English-speaking, Dutch not mandatory
- Flexible in time, preferably able to work in Rotterdam on Wednesdays
- Experienced in event management and communication
- Motivated on the subject of female empowerment
- Creative and inspiring in communication
(+/- 2-4 hours per week)
Be part of the national team in Rotterdam to help Female Ventures’ events be even more successful.
What we offer you
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, we are sure the reward will be great;
- Building a network of useful contacts in the Rotterdam area
- Building up experience in the event management & coordination field
- Connecting with like-minded, ambitious women of Female Ventures nationally
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Get in touch with Dieuwke Hoogland, [email protected]