Female Ventures is a relatively new and fast-growing organization with high ambitions. We want to be the go-to network for female professionals around the Netherlands. As we want to keep growing and improving our organization, we are looking for a marketing & communications volunteer on national-level.
WHO WE ARE
Female Ventures is a non-profit organisation that stimulates and supports female leadership and entrepreneurship in corporates, SMEs and start-ups. Female Ventures hosts and co-hosts a variety of inspirational events for ambitious women who would like to learn from and connect with others cross generation community. We stimulate people to meet and exchange ideas to initiate growth and help each other take the next step in our careers. We are currently active in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft and Utrecht. Furthermore, via our Female Friends program we are building an online community in order to connect virtually.
– +- 4 hours per week (can be more around an event)
– No specific location, but preferably Rotterdam area
– Good command of English needed, Dutch not mandatory
– Experience with marketing & communication, social media platforms
– Motivated on mission & vision of Female Ventures
As a marketing communications volunteer, you will be creating content for the website, social media channels and newsletter. Furthermore, it is great if you have design skills too.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, we are sure the reward will be great;
- Building a network of useful contacts in and around the Netherlands
- Connecting with like-minded, ambitious women of Female Ventures
- Being part of a movement to empower women in business
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Get in touch with Rachelle Leerling – firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Come to Female Ventures’ upcoming events to get a grasp on the organization <<