Female Ventures is a relatively new and fast-growing organization with high ambitions. Our network aims to support and empower female professionals to grow around the Netherlands. As we want to keep improving our organization, we are looking for a marketing & communications specialist for our central organization.
Who we are:
Female Ventures is a non-profit that stimulates and supports female leadership and entrepreneurship in corporates, SMEs and start-ups. Female Ventures hosts and co-hosts a variety of inspirational events for ambitious women who would like to learn from and connect with others cross generation community. We stimulate people to meet and exchange ideas to initiate growth and help each other take the next step in our careers. We are currently active in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft, Utrecht and Eindhoven. Furthermore, via our Female Friends platform we are building an online community in order to connect virtually.
As a team member in our Marketing Communications team, you will be working on professionalizing our marcom strategy and implementation.
- You work/live preferably in Rotterdam area, however some work can be done remote.
- Good command of English in writing, Dutch not mandatory.
- Good command of WordPress and other Marcom specific software.
- Experience with building community platforms both off- and online.
- Motivated on female empowerment and mission & vision of Female Ventures.
- Working (approx 4h / week) and having fun in a small team of motivated girls & women.
What we offer you:
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, we are sure the reward in social capital will be great;
- Building a network of useful contacts in and around the Netherlands
- Connecting with like-minded, ambitious women of Female Ventures
- Being part of a movement to empower women in business
Then get in touch with Dieuwke Hoogland – [email protected]
Or visit our upcoming events to get a grasp of our activities and talk to our team members first.