Female Ventures is a relatively new and fast-growing organization with high ambitions. Our network aims to support and empower female professionals to grow around the Netherlands. As we want to keep improving our organization, we are looking for a tech head that can support our central organization.
Who we are:
Female Ventures is a non-profit that stimulates and supports female leadership and entrepreneurship in corporates, SMEs and start-ups. Female Ventures hosts and co-hosts a variety of inspirational events for ambitious women who would like to learn from and connect with others cross generation community. We stimulate people to meet and exchange ideas to initiate growth and help each other take the next step in our careers. We are currently active in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft, Utrecht and Eindhoven. Furthermore, via our Female Friends platform we are building an online community in order to connect virtually.
As a team member in our Marketing Communications team, you will be working on designing, programming, updating and enhancing our website, community platform and visual communications.
- You work/live preferably in Rotterdam area, some work can be done remote.
- Good command of English in writing needed, Dutch not mandatory.
- Good command of WordPress and other software tooling.
- Good command of design and visualization software.
- Motivated on female empowerment and mission & vision of Female Ventures.
- Working (approx. 4 hours per week) and having fun in a small team of motivated girls & women.
What we offer you:
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, we are sure the reward in social capital will be great;
- Building a network of useful contacts in and around the Netherlands
- Connecting with like-minded, ambitious women of Female Ventures
- Being part of a movement to empower women in business
Then get in touch with Dieuwke Hoogland – [email protected]
Or visit our upcoming events to get a grasp of our activities and talk to our team members first.