Female Ventures is a relatively new and fast-growing organization with high ambitions. We want to be the go-to network for female professionals around the Netherlands. As we want to keep growing and improving our organization, we are currently looking for a Community Manager for our’Female Friends’ platform.
Who we are
Female Ventures is a non-profit organisation that stimulates and supports female leadership and entrepreneurship in corporates, SMEs and start-ups. With our P2P community and activities we stimulate women in business to take the next step in their careers.
We host and co-host a variety of bimonthly events in 5 cities where we enable women to connect, support and inspire each other. Furthermore, community members can create an online profile in order to connect virtually.
Currently we are looking for an enthousiastic volunteer that inspires our online community of Female Friends to support each other.
(average 2 hours per week)
- Aggregating and engaging the online community of Female Friends
- Expanding the platform with new enhancing features (WordPress proficiency appreciated)
- Researching the needs of Female Friends
- Promote the online community on social media and during our events.
- Participating in the team of Marketing Communication based in Rotterdam.
What we offer you
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- As a Community Manager you will coordinating and supporting a lively group of ambitious women online
- Connecting with like-minded, ambitious women nationally.
- Way to get in touch with local stakeholders, which can expand your professional network.
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Get in touch with Dieuwke Hoogland: firstname.lastname@example.org