Does empowering others by means of inspiration, motivation and cross-generational connections excite you? Do you like taking ownership and do you have an intrinsic motivation to support other ambitious individuals in their path to success? The Utrecht team of Female Ventures is looking for new entrepreneurial and enthusiastic members to join our team!
Over the last 2.5 years Female Ventures has been organising inspiring events at various locations in Utrecht, and with exciting themes. In October 2019 Female Ventures restarted their team in Utrecht with a new city coördinator and new team members. Since then we organised networking events and a workshop on overcoming cultural differences when working in an international environment.
As a team of enthusiasts in different professions and different sectors, with a diverse background in terms of nationality and age, we are looking to expand our team!
Your role (average 2-4 hours per week):
- Co-organize Female Ventures events in Utrecht;
- Support building the community of Female Ventures;
- Help with all that needs to be done to make our events a success! Think of marketing and communications, sourcing a venue, arranging drinks and gifts for speakers, etc.
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great! We offer:
- a great team of entrepreneurs and other business people to work with;
- a network and connections with ambitious individuals;
- connections with companies located in Utrecht;
- connections with great speakers, which can expand your professional network;
- experience in digital marketing, community building and organising events;
- a team with enthusiastic members that loves to plan their meetings during dinner or drinks (once the COVID-19 crisis has ended at least).
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member! Interested? Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to Yvonne via firstname.lastname@example.org.