The Female Ventures Team for the Career Vitality Program currently has positions available to take it to the next level.
- Is female empowerment dear to your heart and do you believe that there is still work to do?
- Are you ambitious to expand your network?
- Are you looking to challenge yourself and add new experiences to your CV?
- Are you a fan of Mentor/Mentee programs and want to do your part to support professional development as part of our Mentoring team?
Then read on!
About the Career Vitality Mentor Program
At Female Ventures we believe every woman leads her own personal venture. We focus on awareness and support women in planning their careers.
How do we achieve this? We organize (online) events such as workshops, lectures, and storytelling events. Since 2022, we run a yearly Career Vitality Program for our members. During these activities, women share their own stories and experiences under the pleasure of drinks and networking. By uniting ambitious women and giving them visibility, we offer them a safe and inspiring environment to flourish, build a network and gain opportunities to venture.
What are you going to do?
The team currently has the following vacancies:
- Program team member
Program Team Member
The tasks and responsibilities are varied and can include the following responsibilities:
- Program communications via various channels including social media, online tools, and offline events; also includes communication with mentors and mentees during the program phase via email
- Support matching mentors and mentees who register for the program
- Planning and coordination of program events such as kickoff, workshops, and closing celebration
- Design and contribute to newsletters and community building
To be successful, you should have strong organizational and communication skills. Working as part of a small, dedicated team, you will need to be tech-savvy and able to pick up new and varied tasks quickly and independently.
You will be part of the Career Vitality Mentor program team in which you support various activities needed to manage the program (up to 2 hours per week which varies over the duration of the program).
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a great international team of female entrepreneurs and businesswomen
- Connect to a network of ambitious women
- Dinners and drinks with team members
- Reduced cost for registering as a mentee
Are you the enthusiastic team member we need?
These are volunteer positions with no financial compensation, although there are many rewards and opportunities to grow yourself and your network!
Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to team careervitalitymentorprogram@FemaleVentures.nl with a short motivation and introduction.