Female Ventures is a non profit foundation working for both Dutch native as well as international women working in the Netherlands. As an addition to our NL central team we are looking for a hands-on and proactive volunteer team member! Are you motivated on female empowerment, ambitious to expand your network and driven to add new experiences to your CV? Then there is a place for you in our umbrella team!
What’s Female Ventures?
At Female Ventures we believe every woman leads her own personal venture. We focus on awareness and support for women in planning their careers.
How do we achieve this? We organize events with educational, mentoring, experience sharing and networking elements, to inspire women and help them venture their career. During these events, women like you share their own stories and experiences under the pleasure of drinks and networking.
What are you going to do?
- Create inspirational content for our website (with our IT volunteer), newsletter and social media channels.
- Connect to speakers to share their stories (both written and video content).
- Connect to our city teams and coordinate both local and NL marketing activities.
- Volunteer for approx. 2 hours/week, which can be scheduled by yourself.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in applying marketing and communication tools to strengthen the relationship with our community (700 members, partners, sponsors, ecosystem partners).
- Preferably native English, alternatively fluent in English.
- Inspirator and connector to our volunteers.
What’s in it for you?
Although this is a volunteer position there are many rewards;
- A great international team of female entrepreneurs and businesswomen to work with.
- Opportunity to build your network and connections with ambitious women.
- Grow your career by building new experiences and add these to your resume.
- Working remotely is possible.
- Attending all our events for free.
Are you the enthusiastic hands on team member we need?
- Welcome !
- Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with a short motivation.
- Or suggest someone
- If you are potentially interested but your competences cover our description partly, please do apply as we may recruit 2 volunteers working as a team with a focus (1) on our website and newsletter and a focus (2) on our social media channels.