Female Ventures has a mission to support women in their personal venture in business. Bringing awareness for building your career and supporting ambitious career moves are key in our activities. Our online community ‘Female Friends’ currently has 930 members and needs your professional support.
we need your professional support to help us increase engagement and build awareness around our mission of supporting women in their personal ventures in business.
If you are a fan of digital communities and have a basic understanding of frontend development, we would love to have you on board. Experience with WordPress is a plus as we work with different tools like MailPoet and Members to manage and engage our community.
What are you going to do?
(average 2 hours per week)
- Maintaining and updating our website, for that we require a basic understanding of frontend development.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus as we work with different tools like MailPoet and Members to manage and engage our community.
- Support our Female Ventures team with the maintenance and updating of content on the digital portals.
- Research the needs of our members and support accordingly.
- Work closely with the Digital team lead on the Digital Strategy, Data, Roadmap of activities and implementation
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
What’s in it for you?
- A great team of female entrepreneurs and business women to work with.
We are looking for some enthusiastic team members who will work together as a team, dedicated to the community platform. Interested? Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to Team@femaleventures.nl