The Future of Work | Amsterdam
About the event
The Future of Work
We would like to invite you to our very exciting event The Future of Work. [TICKETS]
The future of work is one of the hottest topics in the last couple of years. All these new technology and developments have an huge impact on jobs, skills and work environment. There is plenty of room for debate around this topic since there is a lot of unknown information.
Therefore, we will discuss some of these themes with experts on this field:
- How can female leaders use these new developments as an opportunity to grow?
- What is the new balance between work/private?
- How will the ideal workweek look like?
- What are the advantages for women?
We are happy to announce that this time Atos will be hosting our event. During this evening, three female speakers will inspire you with the road that led to their ventures. They will also share the challenges and opportunities they face in their businesses and share their view and expertise with us regarding this topic.
- Marianne Hewlett – Senior Vice President Atos – After running her own strategic marketing company, Marianne joined Atos, where she has held different marketing positions. She is passionate about exploring the Future of Work, in particular the impact of technology on how, where and when we work, and she regularly writes about her research.
- Natalie Holwerda-Mieras – Founder Nobbe-Mieras trainingen and co-author Speak up dear! -Natalie Holwerda-Mieras is founder and owner of Nobbe Mieras, a training agency for higher educated professionals in the Netherlands as well as internationally, focussing on creating and telling stories with impact. She is the co-author of the recently launched book Storydesign and the book Speak up dear!, about women, speaking and profiling.
- Annemarie Renes-van Asselen – Founder Women Development Boutique – Annemarie has founded Women Development Boutique 2 years ago following her passion for personal development and her vision on feminine and masculine energy in people as a nurturing starting point in the topic of diversity and inclusion. Women Development Boutique is a community focusing on your personal development and awareness growth. You can join us for intervision, coaching and training. Our high-quality offer is aimed at inspiring and supporting you so that you can live and work from your inner strength. All this in the inspiring company of like-minded and talented women from all possible directions and sectors.
Before, in between, and after the keynotes there will be great moments to connect to each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business. Drinks and small bites are included.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that during our events some pictures and/or video may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Burgemeester Rijnderslaan 30, 1185 MC Amstelveen Price: €5
Attend EventAttend Event
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.