Empower Health | Amsterdam
About the event
We would like to invite you to our very exciting event ‘Empower Health: Healthy Living at Home and at Work’.
Do you know what your body is trying to tell you? Is your body, mind and spirit in harmony? Is there a risk? And can it be prevented? In the next event, we will be discussing matters that will bring you closer to your “body language”. This session will uplift your mindset about healthcare and will be a true inspirational experience to anybody who wants to learn more about high impact, productivity and revolutionary technological solutions in the area of preventive healthcare in the area of healthy living at home and at work.
We are happy to announce that this time Circl will be hosting our event. During this evening, female speakers will inspire you with the road that led to their ventures. They will also share the challenges and opportunities they face in their businesses and share their view and expertise with us regarding this topic.
- Fleur Mulders – Founder De Atleetfabriek and an ambassador of vitality on the workfloor – With ‘De Atleetfabriek’ Fleur offers customized concepts to various companies to enable their employees to work out during work. It turns out that employees who are more vital are less absent on their job, are more satisfied with their job and experience less stress.
- Regina Beyhl – Lead of Strategic Design at Philips – Focuses on the transformation towards solutions for health care. Prior to Philips Regina has worked in the creative industry for 20 years, with leadership roles in agencies/consultancies and startups.
- Geta Rasciuk – Founder BabyMoon – The first wearable to collect data from infants. It offers health analytics and predictive reports to not only diagnose but also prevent illness.
Before, in between, and after the keynotes there will be great moments to connect to each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business. Drinks and small bites are included.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
- Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The €5 per person entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
- How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
- Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that during our events some pictures and/or video may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
1 B Gustav Mahlerplein, 1082 MS Amsterdam Price: €5
This event has already taken place.
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.