Innovations in the Food & Agri Industry | Amsterdam
About the event
We would like to invite you to our very exciting event ‘Innovations in the Food & Agri Industry’.
Interested in learning more about robots, big data, vision, LED lighting, artificial intelligence and packaging? The innovations within the Food & Agri industry are developing rapidly. All with one goal: to anticipate on the world’s need for food, respond to the changing food chain and to address scarcity. More efficient, effective, sustainable and new ways of production are essential for both machine builders and food processors as for professionals in agriculture and horticulture. This session will be a true inspirational experience to anybody who wants to learn more about innovations in the food & agri industry.
We are happy to announce that this time Deloitte will be hosting our event. During this evening, the female speakers will inspire you with the road that led to their ventures. They will also share the challenges and opportunities they face in their businesses and share their view and expertise with us regarding this topic.
- Leonie ten Dam – Director of Sales at Connecterra – The vision of Connecterra is to build an artificial intelligence that will learn to grow food sustainably. With the use of technologies such as machine learning and cognitive computing on sensor data tocreate an AI that works for farmers.
- Beate Walles – Director Strategic Projects Horticulture LED Solutions at Signify – Philips Horticulture LED solutions develops lighting systems to condition the growth of all kinds of crops. With the best possible care, the goal is to increase the profits for the grower.
Before, in between, and after the keynotes there will be great moments to connect to each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business. Drinks and small bites are included.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
- Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The €5 per person entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
- How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
- Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that during our events some pictures and/or video may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
2970 Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1081 LA Amsterdam Price: €5
Attend EventAttend Event
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.