Accelerating careers: women in the food industry share their story | Amsterdam
About the event
We would like to invite you to our very exciting event with the theme ‘Accelerating careers: Women in the food industry share their story about the future of food!’
Three inspiring speakers will share their story! They will tell us about the decisions they took along their career paths, inspire us with their experiences and tell us about the company they have started or work for. What can you learn from them?
For this event we have invited three great speakers who tell their story about their career in the food industry. An opportunity to get inspired and updated on the latest developments in the agri and food industry.
The innovations within the food and agricultural industry are developing more rapidly than ever. All these changes are made with one goal: to anticipate the world’s need for food, respond to the changing food chain and to address scarcity. More efficient, effective, sustainable and new ways of production are essential in agriculture and horticulture. Our speakers will tell you about their contributions to the future of food.
We would like to invite you to our Female Ventures event with three great speakers who will share their story!
After this event, you will be inspired by other female professionals; the speakers, their stories, the discussions and the meet and greet with other attendees.
- Leonie ten Dam – Director of Sales at Connecterra – Leonie will share her journey from growing up on a farm in the East of the Netherlands towards becoming the Sales Director at Connecterra. It led her through various countries living and working abroad with Nedap and Connecterra, where the agricultural lifestyle with its work and challenges vs the fast changing technologies are coming together
- Beate Walles – Director Strategic Projects Horticulture LED Solutions at Signify – Beate will tell how Philips Horticulture LED solutions develops lighting systems to condition the growth of all kinds of crops. With the best possible care, the goal is to increase the profits for the grower.
- llse Habraken – Innovation Manager at Deloitte
We are happy to announce that this time Deloitte will be hosting our event.
Before, in between, and after the keynotes there will be great moments to connect to each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business. Drinks and small bites are included.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
- Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The €5 per person entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
- How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
- Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that during our events some pictures and/or video may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
2970 Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1081 LA Amsterdam Price: €5
This event has already taken place.
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.