From Startup to Scale-up | Amsterdam
About the event
Women empowering women: Inspiring Female leaders with impact sharing their personal and professional mission. This evening, women who have successfully grown from start-up to scale-up will share their experiences. Their stories about the opportunities and challenges they faced, will benefit you in shaping your future road choices along the way!
- Nelli Jeloudar– Founder of Bundleboon, a curated shopping service specialized in kidswear. We take away the hassle of shopping for your child and instead, we turn it into a fun and memorable shopping experience for the entire family. As a parent, you can complete our style quiz on our platform and we will use the data and the answers to hand-pick two personalized outfits and ship them straight to your doorstep. Use your living room as a runway for 5 days and only pay for the items that you love and want to keep.
- Marjolein Tepper – Manager Buyer Acquisition at Catawiki, an online marketplace for the unusual, unexpected and unique. Special objects are offered to international buyers, who share our passion for the extraordinary. Marjolein is responsible with a team of passionate specialist for acquiring new buyers through organic and advertising channels. Started her career in Catawiki as a PPC search specialist in 2014 and experienced Catawiki expanding from Benelux-only to 17 languages
- Diana El Zein – Lead Innovation Management & Platform orchestration at ING. In her role Diana is responsible to organise, facilitate and deploy innovation governance globally through all businesses of ING As well as defining and developing INGs platform strategy and orchestrating the execution across ING. She has been part of the initial team responsible for growing the ING Small companies business in Romania from scratch towards becoming a sustainable growth engine. She is very passionated to bring pictures to life and delivering new programs successfully.
We are happy to announce that this time ING HQ will be hosting our event. Before, in between, and after the keynotes there will be great moments to connect to each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business. Drinks and small bites are included.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced. Men are most welcome 🙂
Why join us?
*Meet successful women
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring women
- Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The €5 per person entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
- How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
- Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Note: We’d like to inform you that during our events some pictures and/or video may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
24 Bijlmerdreef, 1102 CT Amsterdam Price: €5
This event has already taken place.
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.