How to Build a Truly Inclusive Workplace | Female Ventures Amsterdam | Hosted by FedEx
About the event
This evening, our speakers will share more about building an inclusive workplace and how advocacy is the key to this. Their stories will focus on the opportunities and challenges they faced during their careers and will offer you new perspectives for fostering a sense of belonging, acceptance, and respect in the workplace.
- Erik Uljee – Vice President Ground Operations Benelux & Nordics at FedEx
Erik is a senior leader with 25 years of international experience in Europe & the United States. I have He has operated in broad turnaround, operational and sales management capacities with a specific focus on logistics and e-commerce. Erik is an energetic people manager who connects teams to deliver excellent results with a proven track record of inclusive leadership.
- Emma Lok – Director Strategy & Communication at WOMEN Inc.
Emma has a business background and has previously worked at multinational Procter & Gamble and the journalism platform OneWorld. She uses the experience and knowledge she gained here for the interest group that has been accelerating the emancipation of women in the Netherlands since 2005. She is alliance coordinator of Sustainable Development Goal 5 for gender equality.
- Helene Geijtenbeek – Partner GI3 at Deloitte Nederland
Helene is responsible for the Dutch practice that deals with R&D tax incentives and subsidies. She is mainly involved in international subsidy advice processes for large Dutch multinationals. See what I see, see it all!
We are happy to announce that this time FedEx will be hosting our online event. After the keynotes there will be some moments to connect with each other, exchange ideas, discuss and support challenges in business.
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women & men who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record at a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced.
Why join us?
*Meet successful women & men
*Experience the power of a story
*Connect with other inspiring people
1. Why did you change your attendees model from free to paid? The entrance fee is to cover some of our organizational costs, like the hosting of our website, costs of the events, and marketing. On occasion we do receive sponsorships, but that does not cover all of our costs.
2. How do I subscribe to the Female Ventures newsletter? If you wish to receive our (bi-monthly) newsletter, please click here.
3. Do you take pictures or video recordings during the event? During our events pictures and/or video(s) may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be pictured/recorded and we will seat you accordingly.
Note: We would like to keep you updated through our (bi-monthly) newsletter. Please click here if you want to receive our latest news in your mailbox.
Price: 5 Eur
Attend EventAttend Event
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.