About the event
Inspirational event for ambitious women who would like to learn from and connect with other ambitious women in various industries. Whether you have a long track record in large companies, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or a start up. You are invited for our free event!
Two lady speakers, see below, will share their journey as start-up entrepreneur and the challenges they have. We will have an open dialogue to connect and learn from each other.
Nadja Muller-den Blijker is founder and CEO of iThrive. Coming from engineering, working offshore and onshore in West-Africa, project management, climate change scientist and now certified professional coach, she has learned that it is never about technology. It’s always about us people. When we change in a positive way, we begin to thrive. Thriving people impact the world positively. She wants a better world for our children.
In May 2016 Eveline Klumpers founded Katalysis together with her business partner Alex Tran Qui. Katalysis develops software, based on smart contract blockchain technology to help publishers maintaining ownership of their content in the new digital era.
Program of the Amsterdam Event
- 18.30 – 19.00 Welcome with drinks and snacks
- 19.00 – 20.30 Meet our inspiring speakers who are setting up their new business and have a lot of experience in the business world. Listen to their story, the challenges, their strategy and the success. How hard or easy is the life of an entrepreneur? Explore the art of being a female entrepreneur.
- 20.30 – 21.30 Engage and have fun at the network drinks What’s your story? Find out what is the secret/key to success?
Invitation for whom?
All ambitious women who want to grow (further) professionally and want to help others grow, are welcome. Whether you have a long track record in a large corporate, whether you are a student, an entrepreneur since long or just starting up. Young, young of mind, experienced or less experienced.
Why Join Us?
- Meet successful women
- Experience the power of a story
- Connect with other inspiring women
- Exchange ideas
10 Rigakade, 1013 BC, Amsterdam Price: Free
This event has already taken place.
Female Ventures heeft Eventbrite als externe partij ingeschakeld om de administratieve afhandeling te doen van de kaartverkoop. De privacy statement die bij Eventbrite.nl wordt gepubliceerd is daarbij van toepassing.
Female Ventures has engaged Eventbrite as third party to handle all administrative processing for our ticketsales. The privacy statement published by Eventbrite.nl is applicable.