Female Ventures has a mission to support women in their personal venture in business. Bringing awareness and supporting ambitious career moves are key elements in our activities. We organise inspiring events in 5 cities in the Netherlands, had over 75 role models on stage in more than 40 events. Our online community ‘Female Friends’ currently has 460 members and is still growing.
Our non profit initiative is currently structuring its organization into a sustainable foundation that can independantly flourish and grow in the coming years. Reason why we are looking for a volunteer/ZZP who can professionalize our finances and execute all accountancy activities that are needed for our foundation.
Are you supportive to Female Ventures’ mission in female empowerment and you do have some hours left to take care of our accountancy ? We invite you to apply !
What are we looking for:
- ZZP or independent accountant with proven track record
- Experienced in setting up an administration for a non profit
- Knowledgeable on tax and legal aspects for non profits
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of subsidies, grants, sponsorships and donations
- Willing to support us as a volunteer or alternatively at a small compensation
- Available for approx. 2 hours per week.
- A great team of 35+ female entrepreneurs and business women to work with.
- Opportunity to build your network through our cross generation community
- Wonderful addition for your CV while setting up the finance for our foundation
Interested or know someone ?
Welcome to send an email to Team@femaleventures.nl