Female Ventures has a mission to support women in their personal venture in business. Bringing awareness for building your career and supporting ambitious career moves are key in our activities. Our online community currently has 600 members and needs your professional support.
Preferably you are a professional marketer and motivated on supporting other women. You will be volunteering in the heart of our foundation and closely work together with city teams and board to initiate and coordinate Female Ventures’ digital marketing activities. We prefer applicants who feel confident and are skilled in English (native) content marketing, SEO & SEM, video content, data & analytics and are tech savvy.
Your role: (average 2 hours per week)
- Initiate and coordinate digital marketing via our social channels and website.
- Set up and publish regular news feeds.
- Connect to our community for feedback on our activities, events and programming.
- Closely work together with our city teams in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Delft/theHague, Rotterdam and Eindhoven.
- Support and market our mission and vision .
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- A great team of female entrepreneurs and business women to work with.
- Fun activities within our volunteer team.
- Access to our inspiring events, workshops and online community.
Interested? Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to Team@femaleventures.nl