Female Ventures (Team Delft/The Hague) is looking for a new proactive and enthusiastic volunteer! Are you interested in empowering women, gaining new experiences and expanding your network? Look no further! Our team is the best place to acquire new knowledge and master the basic steps of the profession.
What’s Female Ventures?
At Female Ventures we believe every woman leads her own personal venture. We focus on awareness and support women in planning their careers.
How do we achieve this? We organize (online) events such as workshops, lectures, and other kinds of events, to inspire women and help them build their network. During these events, women share their own stories and experiences under the pleasure of drinks and networking.
By uniting ambitious women and giving them visibility, we offer them a safe and inspiring environment to flourish, build a network and gain opportunities to venture.
What are you going to do?
(average 2 hours per week)
- Create content for the website, newsletter, and social media
- Co-organize Female Ventures events in Delft/The Hague
- Connect to speakers to share their stories
- Connect to companies who are interested in hosting our events
This is a volunteer position with no financial compensation, although there are many rewards!
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a great international team of female entrepreneurs and businesswomen
- Connect to a network of ambitious women
- Connections with companies in the area (professional network)
- Event experience
- Dinners and drinks with team members (the minute this is possible again 🙂 )
Are you the enthusiastic hands-on team member we need? Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to team Team-Delft@FemaleVentures.nl with a short motivation.