Female Ventures (Team Delft / The Hague) is looking for a new hands-on and proactive volunteer team member! Are you motivated by female empowerment, ambitious to expand your network and driven to add new experiences to your CV? Then there is a place for you in our team!
What’s Female Ventures?
At Female Ventures we believe every woman leads her own personal venture. We focus on awareness and support women in planning their careers.
How do we achieve this? We organize (online) events such as workshops, lectures, and other kinds of events, to inspire women and help them build their network. During these events, women share their own stories and experiences under the pleasure of drinks and networking.
By uniting ambitious women and giving them visibility, we offer them a safe and inspiring environment to flourish, build a network and gain opportunities to venture.
What are you going to do?
(average 2 hours per week)
- Engage with our community and get an understanding of their needs and wishes
- Develop and implement ideas to further engage and grow our community
- Co-organize Female Ventures events in Delft/The Hague
- Connect to potential speakers
- Connect to companies who are interested in partnering with us by for example hosting our events
This is a volunteer position with no financial compensation, although there are many rewards!
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a great international team of female entrepreneurs and businesswomen
- Connect to a network of ambitious women
- Connections with companies in the area (professional network)
- Event experience
- Dinners and drinks with team members (the minute this is possible again 🙂 )
Are you the enthusiastic hands-on team member we need? Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to team Team-Delft@FemaleVentures.nl with a short motivation.