Female Ventures is an on- and off-line platform for female professionals. Our non profit initiative works with volunteers who value sisterhood and have an intrinsic motivation to support other businesswomen in their path to success.
We are building a cross generation community that has a value for every participant. Either through inspiration, education, mentoring or networking, our activities do have it all. We currently organise impactful events and have local teams in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft and Eindhoven. To intensify our activitivities in Utrecht area we search for a
CITY COORDINATOR UTRECHT
Are you interested in female empowerment, inclusion, diversity and giving back ? Then we invite you to reach out to us. If you are an experienced female professional, a team lead and live/work in Utrecht area we love to hear from you.
What are we looking for:
An experienced professional who can build, coordinate and inspire a team of volunteers in Utrecht as a City Coordinator for Female Ventures.
Your role: (average 4 hours per week)
- Build a team of enthusiastic volunteers and organize impactful events together.
- Build the community in Utrecht
- Connect to local stakeholders (University, businesses, incubators etc)
- Co-organize and moderate Female Ventures events in Utrecht.
- Participate in the team of Female Ventures City Coordinators.
What we offer:
- Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- As a City Coordinator you will be in the heart of the Utrecht ecosystem in a neutral position; the summum of social entrepreneurship !
- Connections with like-minded, ambitious women
- Connections with local stakeholders, which can expand your professional network.
- Inspiration sessions with other Female Ventures City Coordinators.
Did we trigger something and you want to explore more ? Then contact Dieuwke at: email@example.com