Female Ventures is an on- and off-line community for female professionals with almost 700 members in the Netherlands. Our non profit foundation works with volunteers who value sisterhood and have an intrinsic motivation to support other businesswomen in their path to success.
We are building a cross generation community that has a value for every participant. Either through inspiration, education, mentoring or networking, our activities do have it all. We currently organise impactful events, workshops and programs and have local teams in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Delft/the Hague and Brabant/Eindhoven. Following Female Ventures’ expansion to Groningen and Twente we now have an appealing vacancy for a
CITY COORDINATOR – Twente
Are you interested in female empowerment, inclusion, diversity and giving back ? And want to broaden your career with social activities? Then we invite you to reach out to us. If you are an experienced female professional, a female (co)founder, a team lead and live/work in the Twente area, we love to hear from you.
Who are we looking for:
An experienced professional who can build, coordinate and inspire a team of volunteers as a City Coordinator for our new chapter in Twente.
Your role: (average 2-4 hours per week)
- Inspire and lead a team of enthusiastic volunteers and organize impactful activities together.
- Build the community in Twente
- Connect to local stakeholders (University, businesses, incubators etc).
- Co-organize and moderate Female Ventures events
- Participate in the team of Female Ventures City Coordinators.
What we offer:
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- As a City Coordinator you will be in the heart of the Twente ecosystem in a neutral position; the summon of social entrepreneurship !
- Connections with like-minded, ambitious women
- Connections with local stakeholders, which can expand your professional network.
- Inspirational sessions with other Female Ventures City Coordinators.
Did we trigger something and you want to explore more ? Then contact Dieuwke at: email@example.com