Female Ventures is an on- and off-line community for female professionals with almost 750 members in the Netherlands. Our non-profit foundation works with volunteers who have an intrinsic motivation to support other businesswomen in their path to success. We are building a cross-generation community that has value for every participant. Either through inspiration, education, mentoring or networking, our activities do have it all. We currently organise impactful events, workshops and programs in Rotterdam with a motivated team and are looking for a volunteer to lead this team:
CITY COORDINATOR – Rotterdam
Are you interested in female empowerment, inclusion, diversity and giving back? And want to broaden your career with new learnings and expand your network? Then we invite you to reach out to us. If you are an experienced female professional, a female (co)founder, a team lead and live/work in the Rotterdam area, we love to hear from you.
Who are we looking for:
An experienced professional who can build, coordinate and inspire a team of volunteers as a City Coordinator. You are fluent in English and have a qualified network in the greater Rotterdam area which will support you in your role as City Coordinator.
Your role: (average 2-4 hours per week)
- Inspire, build and lead a team of enthusiastic volunteers and organize impactful activities together.
- Build and expand the community of female professionals in Rotterdam
- Connect to local stakeholders (University, businesses, incubators etc).
- Co-organize and moderate Female Ventures events
- Participate in the team of Female Ventures City Coordinators.
What we offer:
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- As a City Coordinator, you will be in the heart of the Rotterdam ecosystem; the summon of social entrepreneurship!
- Connections with like-minded, ambitious women.
- Connections with local stakeholders, to expand your professional network.
- Inspirational sessions with other Female Ventures City Coordinators.
Did we trigger something and you want to explore more? Then contact Linda van der Windt at firstname.lastname@example.org.