In order to further professionalize the Female Ventures organization and secure its continuation in future Stichting Female Ventures has a vacancy for a new board member. Female Ventures is a female networking organization which started in 2016, and is currently active in 5 cities in the Netherlands. With around 700 members Female Ventures is an active community of supportive women that want to make an impact in their individual careers, in society and in the economy by networking events, inspirational speakers and a mentor program.
All 40 volunteers are driven by our mission to empower each other by inspiration, education and networking. In order to secure our growth and professionalization we focus on building a sustainable independent organization. Fundraising and building strong partnerships is an important pillar for the future of Female Ventures.
The new board member will join the current Board members Dieuwke Hoogland, Wanda Stevens and Annemarie Reynolds, who resp. focus on Growth, Vision/Mission and Finance.
We are looking for an individual with experience, expertise in building partner- and sponsorships, grants and subsidy application and enthusiasm for DEI.
- Active and supportive to ‘Diversity, Gender, Inclusion’ in a positive, non activist way
- Experience / understanding of working with volunteers
- Experience / knowledge of legal Dutch entity ‘Stichting’ ie non profit foundation and the governance around it
- Experience in setting up fundraising plans for NGO’s, social good organisations
- Having a valuable network and willingness to open this up for Female Ventures
- International orientation with positive mindset, experience and culture
- Ready to build, develop and scale the organisation in a ‘can do’ approach.
- Availability on weekly basis of 1 – 2 hours.
Interested in this new position ? Then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are interested but you consider yourself not a full match with our profile description please reach out to us for a chat.