Does empowering women by means of inspiration, motivation and cross-generational connections excite you? Do you like taking ownership and do you have an intrinsic motivation to support other businesswomen in their path to success? Join the Utrecht team of Female Ventures!
We are starting a branch of the Female Ventures community (https://femaleventures.nl/mission/) and are looking for entrepreneurial women to start the Utrecht chapter together! We are creating a team of women with a diverse background in terms of nationality, age and profession.
Your role: (average 2 hours per week)
- Connect to local stakeholders (Universities, businesses, incubators etc.)
- Co-organize and moderate Female Ventures events in Utrecht.
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great;
- A place in the heart of the Utrecht ecosystem in a central position; the summum of social entrepreneurship
- Connections with like-minded, ambitious women
- Connections with local stakeholders, which can expand your professional network
- A fun and diverse team
We are looking for enthusiastic team members! Interested? Suggest someone or apply yourself by sending an email to Yvonne: firstname.lastname@example.org or giver her a call: + 316 31 36 15 75