Female Ventures (Team Amsterdam) is looking for new volunteer team members! Are you motivated on female empowerment and ambitious to expand but also bring in your own network? Do you like taking ownership and are you driven to add new experiences to your CV? Then there is a place for you in our team!
What is Female Ventures?
At Female Ventures we believe every woman leads her own personal venture. We focus on awareness and support women in planning their careers.
Over the last 3 years, we (Team Amsterdam) have been organizing events around different relevant themes to inspire women and help them build their network. During these events, women are taken on a journey by two or three keynote speakers who share their professional stories and experiences. All combined with the pleasure of drinks and networking. The events take place at various locations of companies in (the area of) Amsterdam.
By uniting ambitious women and giving them visibility, we offer them a safe and inspiring environment to flourish, build a network and gain opportunities to venture.
Your role as a City Coordinator (average 4 hours per week)
- Team lead Female Ventures Amsterdam
- Chairwoman during the (bi)weekly meetings
- Regular meetings with other city coordinators
- Undertakes same activities as a team member, see below
Your role as a Team Member (average 2 hours per week)
- Co-organize Female Ventures events in or around Amsterdam
- Connect to companies who are interested in hosting our events
- Connect to speakers to share their stories
- Support with digital marketing activities
Although this is a volunteer position and there’s no financial compensation, the reward will be great! We offer:
- A great international team of entrepreneurs and other business women to work with;
- A network and connections with ambitious individuals;
- Connections with companies located in the Amsterdam area;
- Connections with great speakers, which can expand your professional network;
- Experience in digital marketing, community building and organising events;
- A team with enthusiastic members that loves to plan their meetings during dinner or drinks (once the COVID-19 crisis has ended at least).
Are you the enthusiastic team member we need? Apply (or suggest someone) by sending an email with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video applications (max. 2 minutes) are highly appreciated, but not a must.